Located in the Kisfaludy Castle Garden right next to the Castle Tavern (Várcsárda), the Kapitány Guesthouse *** offers great accommodation for those who want to spend a few days in Sümeg at a lower price but at a central location close to the sights.
The rooms of the Guesthouse were renovated in 2019 and have air-conditioning, television and free Wi-Fi access. All of the rooms have a bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe, so the rooms are ideal for families, groups of friends and student groups.
We have 10 rooms available as follows:
- 2 double rooms
- 3 triple rooms with extra beds
- 5 quadruple rooms with extra beds
Our services related to room rates:
- Accommodation with half board (half board is available at Hotel Kapitány**** Wellness)
- Hotel Kapitány**** Wellness - use of wellness and sauna facilities (swimming pool, wellness pools, children's pools, jacuzzi, relax room, outdoor pools (May - Oct.),+ 100 m2 whirlpool with adventure elements + new children's pool with slide, full use of Sauna Island: infra sauna, Finnish sauna, steam cabin, soft sauna; TechnoGym fitness room, cardio machines, bathrobe and sauna towels provided (bathrobe and wellness towels can be picked up at the hotel reception upon arrival.
- Free parking
Additional services available for the guests of the pension:
- 24-hour reception (at the reception of Hotel Kapitány****Wellness)
- Massage, cosmetics, hairdressing (at Hotel Kapitány****Wellness)
- other programs
- the pension is pet-friendly (dog/cat) under the following conditions: pets can be accepted only by prior arrangement and for an extra charge: extra charge: 7 000 HUF/pets/night, without board
Arrival, check-in and keys can be picked up in the main building of Hotel Kapitány **** Wellness (H-8330, Sümeg, Tóth Tivadar u. 19.), on departure the bill can be settled at the hotel reception by handing in the keys.
Sümeg is situated in the southwestern tip of the Bakony, in the valley connecting the Keszthelyi Mountains with the Kisalföld and the Tapolca Basin, 20 km from Lake Balaton and about 180 km from Budapest, in Veszprém County. The town is situated along the main road No 84 connecting Sopron with Lake Balaton.
GPS coordinates: 46.983711, 17.284189