Our offer includes
- Accommodation in a standard double room
- Buffet breakfast including artisanal products deriving from the Castellan’s model farm
- Buffet dinner recommended by the Chef
- THE CASTELLAN’S GIFT TO HOTEL GUESTS: HISTORICAL TOURNAMENT & MONGOLIAN HORSE STUNT SHOW
(on Saturday- we reserve the rights to change the programmes)
- The use of the hotel’s wellness department: swimming pool, wellness pools, children’s pools, whirlpool, relax room, outdoor pools (May-October), 100 m2 whirlpool with adventure elements + new children’s pool with slide
- Sauna island: infra sauna, Finnish sauna, steam room, soft sauna
- In the 1st HISTORICAL THEME PARK, a war machine exhibition and a Turkish siege camp await both children and adults.
- TechnoGym fitness centre, the use of cardio machines, bathrobes are also provided
- Free parking in the private car park of the hotel (our underground garage can also be used for a fee)
Programmes in the hotel:
- Costume rental for kids before the tournament (for a fee!) - Wearing medieval costumes, children can imagine themselves in the lives of damsels, princesses, knights and warriors.
- At weekends, evenings of music and dance, and cocktail promotions in the ballroom of our hotel
Our programmes in Kisfaludy Garden:
- visiting the exhibition of war machines in the Historical Theme Park
- visiting the petting zoo and the horse stables
- visiting the chaise and carriage exhibition, as well as the sabre collection in the Carriage (Kocsi) Museum (ask the hotel reception about the opening hours)
- 0 - 4 years free of charge,
- 4 - 7 years 50% discount is given,
|Single room extra charge||For single room bookings (1 paying person in the room) 70% of the double price will be charged.|
|Standard double room overlooking the castle||3 500 HUF/night|
|Family room||5 500 HUF/night|
|Superior room||10 000 HUF/night|
|Suite||12 500 HUF/night|
|Honeymoon Suite||15 000 HUF/night|
|Two-room suite||15 000 HUF/night|
Advance payment: At our hotel, in addition to cash payment, it is possible to settle the hotel bill by credit card. Please contact our colleagues for information on other payment options. Please CONTACT our sales colleagues in writing IN CASE OF TRANSFERRING advance payment. If you fail to do so, we cannot guarantee the identification and acceptance of the transferred amount. During holiday periods, the hotel reserves the right to ask for an advance payment. In case of prepayment, please indicate the method of payment clearly when booking.
- In case of booking a holiday package, we offer the opportunity to change or cancel the reservation up to 14 days prior to the arrival without having to pay a penalty. In the event of cancellation within 14 days prior to arrival, the guest is required to pay 100% of the amount confirmed for the entire period of reservation. In case of cancellation within 14 days, the amount of the advance payment will not be refunded and the amount cannot be used.
- Advance payment: An advance payment is required to confirm your booking. Within 5 working days following the booking, 50% of the total amount has to be paid in advance. In case of cancellation within the no-penalty period, the amount paid in advance will not be refunded but, within 6 months, it can be used for covering other accommodation services, which are subject to availability.
- When transferring money, please indicate the guest's name and the reference number of the booking in the message field. The hotel will issue a pro forma invoice of the advance payment, which can be collected at the reception upon arrival.
- Medieval feast:
If you wish to change your pre-ordered Medieval Feast to half board (due to food intolerance or any other illnesses), you have to inform us until 2.00 pm on the day of the programme; in case of changes made after 2.00 pm we charge HUF 4 000 for adults and HUF 2 500 for children as a cancellation fee.
- When transferring money, please indicate the guest's name and the reference number of the booking in the message field.
- The hotel will issue a pro forma invoice of the advance payment, which can be collected at the reception upon arrival.